Green Day Drum Chronology That Will Blow You Completely Away

One of the coolest things I’ve seen on youtube to date, in regards to music has to be this amazing drum chronology done by Kye Smith in high definition. The talented drummer goes through all the drumming types that Green Day has across all of their records and does it with such precision and ease that I’m completely blown away.

If you are a fan of music, punk, and Green Day, this is the exact type of inspiration that should move you. I used to watch bass guitar videos and wished I could play like Mike Dirnt, so this comes with a sense of wishing I had youtube when I was learning bass.

You’ll be amazed, check this out, and start learning drums.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

Hollywood Drunks Smash Through Genres With Precision on Swell