Murs L.A. Live on SKEE TV HD Video

He's better than your favorite rapper, he's the man, the myth, the legend, MURS! He just dropped a new record, I haven't reviewed it yet but will. He performed live for SKEE TV and this live video just dropped yesterday, but I forgot to post it up first.

The following is MURS doing a track from "Murray's Revenge" the anthem, "L.A.", check his work out he's one of the best rappers in the game, and NO he's not talking money, women, and chains.



- Get More Music - If you're going to buy music, and listen to the records I mention, please do so by checking out Amazon below. It helps me continue to build my collection, and it's much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

SweetEve Bring On A Rocking Sound Worth Your Time